Re: Freetrek port

Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:

> FreeTrek is a Star Trek game if I am correctly informed.
> I am not sure how many Cygwin developers will spend time porting games to
> Windows, using Cygwin.

you may have been forgetting that Michael (and me too) have been porting
FreeCIV 1.7.[1][2] to Cygwin b20 for X11.

It always depends if it is worth doing so.

Stipe Tolj <>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to