Re: X Libs

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Arlindo da Silva wrote:

> Andy wrote:
> >
> > Any chance there will be a native Win32 version?
> >
> >                                                                 -Andy-
> I once built X11R6.3 out of the tarfile with MSVC++. So, I believe
> it may be possible to do the same with mingwin. Since most of
> my X applications have non-native win32 requirements I find it hard
> to justify the time.
>     Arlindo
> --
> Arlindo da Silva

It might at that. Seems a lot of work for a simple translation from X11 to
win32. It would, however, make for truly portable code.

----Andy Smith ------  reply to:  ----------------
     -KB9KQD-       (

" Everybody knows that the dice are loaded,
  Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed;
  Everybody knows that the war is over,
  Everybody knows that the good guys lost..."
                           -Leonard Cohen-

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to