Re: [ANN] EGCS-1.1.2 binaries for Cygwin b20.1 available

Andrew Dalgleish <> writes:
> Works ok on NT4SP3 and 98.

Thanks! I've replaced the distribution. Anyone who's having problems,
please redownload the egcs-1.1.2-cygb20.tar.gz file.

I really appreciate this quick turnaround in testing.

Now for as to why, that can wait till next week after I sail the Pacific
for a few days ...

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to