Re: Problems with "find" and job control.

>My "find" command does not seem to be working properly. Regardless of what
>options I give it, it always complains about the parameters being wrong.
>
>For example, here is a simple command:
>
>$ find . -name sh.exe -print

you are typing a wrong thing.  You need to put quotes around sh.exe.

find . -name "sh.exe" -print

The command you are typing is going to give you syntex error on a UNIX
machine too.

There is book called UNIX in Nutshell and is available at all the book
stores in the USA.  Perhaps that  may answer you several questions you
posted in previous mails.

Regards

Suhaib