Problems with "find" and job control.

                                    March 13th, 1999

My "find" command does not seem to be working properly. Regardless of what
options I give it, it always complains about the parameters being wrong.

For example, here is a simple command:

$ find . -name sh.exe -print

With parameters, it consistently tells me that "FIND: Parameter format not
Without parameters, it reports "required parameter missing"

The command:
$ find --help
does not work either.

Now, as for job control, arent the "jobs", "bg", and "fg" commands a
standard part of SH?
I don't seem to have these in my distribution, and I could really use them.

                                     David L. Painter
                                     ph: (559) 292-5366 * 3
                                     fax:(559) 292-0410

Want to unsubscribe from this list?