Re: Problems with the Ksh. . .

>There were "ksh.1" and "cygwin.diffs" files included with the "ksh.exe"
>program, but I don't know exactly what these are responsible for.
>Any thoughts? Any ideas?

ksh.1 is a man pages for ksh and *.diff files are always the patches.  In
this case it a patch file to patch orginal source code for compiling under

You might consider that pdksh is a clone of ksh, not the actual ksh.  Actual
Ksh is copyrighted David Korn of AT&T.  If you need orginal KSH, it is
available only for UWIN from David Korn.