This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
ODBC 3.5 SDK related query.
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: ODBC 3.5 SDK related query.
- From: "Nirmal Prasad" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 11:47:45 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I happened to see a query on ODBC 3.5 in the archives. What i wanted to know
is whether the Microsoft headers viz. sql.h , sqlext.h can be packaged as
part of cygwin. If not then can we create our own headers which define the
same constants and function prototypes as these headers??? as in the case of
Win32 API. Has anybody looked at the terms and conditions of using
Microsoft's SDK with cygwin application. (They might have a clause which
states that they would own the rest of the Code also!!!!)
thanx in advance
Nirmal Prasad R.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com