This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Can I create a DLL with g++?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Can I create a DLL with g++?
- From: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCTlMbKEIgGyRCN3JCQE86GyhCIA==?=<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 01:39:37 +0900
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just started to use cygwin development tools.
I appreciate the developers provided these tools working well.
But I have a question about DLL, how can I create a DLL
with g++? How to use the DLL which consists of c++ objects from
I succeeded to make the DLL except for core dumping when the
main program accessed to the DLL. I consulted the User's
manual and the FAQs, but could not find any solutions.
Could anyone tell me what should I do?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com