This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Compiled executable differences between 9x and NT
- To: Anders Norlander <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Compiled executable differences between 9x and NT
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:08:26 -0600
- cc: Jonathan Pryor <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Cygwin Mailing List <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:02:20 +0100." <36E7DAFC.7D1AE3AC@hem2.passagen.se>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
Anders Norlander <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I have a w95 system (haven't tested on NT) similar to yours (4.00.950 B
> and IE 4.0 xx) and it crashes for me as well.
> This suggests that there might be some problem with this setup
> or it could be something completely different.
Could someone test it on a Win95 B (I know it works on Win95 A) *without*
IE 4.0 and see if it still works? I wonder if IE is the deciding factor
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com