Re: Compiled executable differences between 9x and NT

Jonathan Pryor wrote:
> It turns out the version of Win95 I'm testing on is 4.00.950 B,
> with IE 4.0 SP1.  Furthermore, it had pre-bundled software,
> so I have no idea what could be causing a conflict on this
> system.
> At least I know I'm not going crazy and that it does, in fact,
> run under at least one person's copy of Win95, though.

I have a w95 system (haven't tested on NT) similar to yours (4.00.950 B
and IE 4.0 xx) and it crashes for me as well.

This suggests that there might be some problem with this setup
or it could be something completely different.

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to