DateTime Picker and MonthCal ctrl. under b20.

Hi there,

I happened to notice that there was no support for the Date-Time Picker and
Month Control under gnu-win32 b20. Well i have put in the necessary message
constants , macros and structures into the various files but i found that
the CommonControl library (libComCtl32.a does not have an export called
InitCommonControlsEx.) I have a comctl32.dll that has this exported function
but my question is how was libcomctl32.a built. ( Pls. correct me if i am
wrong .. i was looking for something like implib).  It will be great if
someone could tell me how i could build a new libcomctl32.a

Thanx in Advance

Regards

Nirmal Prasad R.