This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: NT/X-Xemacs binary (long)
- To: Charles Wilson <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: NT/X-Xemacs binary (long)
- From: Wolfgang Grieskamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 05 Mar 1999 22:04:44 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: Charles Wilson's message of "Fri, 05 Mar 1999 00:41:38 -0500"
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com> <36DF6E92.89C23F5B@ece.gatech.edu>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
thank you very much, this was a perfect ticket to get it work,
and seems worth to be somehow FAQerized!
I've tried Cygnus some time ago, and didn't knew that it has
so good stablized. Great thing.
The only backtrack I needed was to supply -with-X11, otherwise
xemacs-21.0.64 seems to build by default for native window support,
what is surely the correct behaviour. It seems also that the
"CYGWIN=tty ..." option irritates vi (vim) which I needed to use
unless viper was up ;)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com