This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: b20.1 chmod does not work right
- To: "Charles Wilson" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: b20.1 chmod does not work right
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:01:33 -0500
- Cc: "cygwin" <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
>Steven van Dijk wrote:
>> I obviously fouled something up since it worked OK previously, but I
>> don't know what. The last major configuration change I did was
>> installing DirectX 5.0 for NT
What did you do? Installed the DirectX 5 for Windows 98 on Nt 4.0? That
will realy *fouled a lot of things, not only somethings*
There is not DirectX 5.0 NT and will not be for a long time.
>Huh??? Last I checked, the only DirectX for NT was 3.0, included in
>Supposedly, there were no plans to support later revisions of DirectX
>NT until NT5.0 ne' Win2000 came out. What's the story?
>> and I don't see how that could change
>> things. I took a recent snapshot to see if it helped but it didn't.
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com