This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: b20.1 chmod does not work right
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: b20.1 chmod does not work right
- From: Charles Wilson <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 14:27:24 -0500
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <36E02B76.1FF58393@cs.uu.nl>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Steven van Dijk wrote:
> I obviously fouled something up since it worked OK previously, but I
> don't know what. The last major configuration change I did was
> installing DirectX 5.0 for NT
Huh??? Last I checked, the only DirectX for NT was 3.0, included in sp3.
Supposedly, there were no plans to support later revisions of DirectX on
NT until NT5.0 ne' Win2000 came out. What's the story?
> and I don't see how that could change
> things. I took a recent snapshot to see if it helped but it didn't.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org