This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Compiling Perl under b20.1
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Compiling Perl under b20.1
- From: "Steven Zeil" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:22:53 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I compiled the 5.005_002 source distribution from CPAN with little difficulty.
The result seems to work well enough for the fairly simple scripts that I use on
a regular basis.
The README.cygwin32 file included with the distribution pretty much steps
through it. The only deviation I recall is that, before doing step 4 (sh
configure), I found that I needed to edit the various paths in the
hints/cygwin32.sh file to tell it where my cygwin32 installation resided. With
those changes, I just let configure use its defaults wherever possible.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com