This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: RPC : clnt_create_timed
- To: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Subject: Re: RPC : clnt_create_timed
- From: Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 00:49:50 +0100
- CC: Geoff Hayward <firstname.lastname@example.org>, cygwin <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <011b01be665f$6cbfd4b0$29acdfd0@InspirePharm.Com>
- Sender: email@example.com
Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
> According to my knowledge, the SUNRPC is still version 4.0 on Sparc and
> Solaris. Did you download the code from ftp://playground.sun.com? If
> so it is the same source code which Sun perhaps uses with its Sparc and
I don't know anymore, from where I have downloaded it, but now I have taken
a look into the file `ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/rpc/rpcsrc_40.tar.Z'. It's
identical to the one I downloaded once. It doesn't contain a function
`clnt_create_timed()'. rpcsrc-4.0 is from SunOS 4.0.
There is another RPC implemetation in the directory `//playground.sun.com/pub/rpc',
which is called the `transport independent' variant. The last version on the
server is `tirpcsrc2.3.tar.Z'. This is the version used on Solaris 2.3.
This version doesn't contain the function `clnt_create_timed()', too!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org