Re: RPC : clnt_create_timed

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> The forementioned function `clnt_create_timed' is not part of the SUN
> package. Are you sure, that this function is part of RPC on the SUN
> machine or is it already a function, which is used by an RPC
> I'm asking, because `timed' is not a typical RPC application, you

It has a man page and is declared in rpc/clnt.h on my SUN machine so I
assumed it was part of the package. It is the same as clnt_create but
takes an extra timeout parameter specifying the maximum amount of
time allowed for each transport class tried.

Geoff Hayward
Switching Test Solutions AG,        Email:
Friesenbergstr. 75,                 Phone: +41 1 454 6690
CH-8055, Zurich, SWITZERLAND.

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to