This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: RPC : clnt_create_timed
- To: Geoff Hayward <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: RPC : clnt_create_timed
- From: Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:42:30 +0100
- CC: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <36DCF6AF.56DF12E2@stest.ch>
- Sender: email@example.com
Geoff Hayward wrote:
> I have been given the Sun RPC source (sunrpc-40.cygwin1.src.tar) and
> compiled this on my NT machine under cygwin.
> When I try to compile under cygwin applications that have been written
> on Sun machines some of the functions are not found (e.g. clnt_create is
> fine but clnt_create_timed is not found).
> Any suggestions ?
The forementioned function `clnt_create_timed' is not part of the SUN RPC
package. Are you sure, that this function is part of RPC on the SUN
machine or is it already a function, which is used by an RPC application?
I'm asking, because `timed' is not a typical RPC application, you know?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org