This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: "Out of environment space" error
- To: "Todd Goodman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: "Out of environment space" error
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 07:28:28 -0500
- Cc: "'cygwin users'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> There is no Memory Tab on the NT MS-DOS Prompt Properites dialog.
>> Tabs should be General, Shortcut, Options, Font, Layout and Colors;
>> that order.
>I have General, Program, Font, Memory, Screen, Misc.
>Program contains a Windows NT button that lets me select the
Microsoft does not advice using config.sys on NT. Please check
Micorosft Knowledge base on their web pages. They even advice of not
using autoexec.bat on NT for env stuff.
>to use (defaulting to %SystemRoot%\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.BAT and
>Sure looks like NT to me.
>> > Perhaps it has to do with my installing NT over an existing 95
>> > on
>> > the same drive (a FAT partition).
>> My guess here is that you didn't properly install NT. Don't know
>> you've as a result. I suggest trying it again as this is definitely
>> not NT.
>I believe it is installed properly. I was able to install SP4 after
>all NT programs are running OK.
>> - \\||//
>> -- email@example.com --
>> -- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html --
>> PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
>> DO YOU YAHOO!?
>> Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com