RPC : clnt_create_timed

I have been given the Sun RPC source (sunrpc-40.cygwin1.src.tar) and
compiled this on my NT machine under cygwin.

When I try to compile under cygwin applications that have been written
on Sun machines some of the functions are not found (e.g. clnt_create is

fine but clnt_create_timed is not found).

Any suggestions ?

Geoff Hayward
Switching Test Solutions AG,        Email:
Friesenbergstr. 75,                 Phone: +41 1 454 6690
CH-8055, Zurich, SWITZERLAND.

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to