Re: [HELP] stat(), file permission, r/w access : i'm LOST :(

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999, Sebastien Barre wrote:
> >Fixing the bug in the source is also possible.  I know Corinna has been
> >doing some work with making permissions track more closely with UNIX style.

Note that these changes aren't being ignored.  I'm trying to stabilize
my build environment again (pesky internal compiler errors, sigh) and
then I'll be looking into/testing her changes.  Hopefully we'll be
adding them soon to the development sources...

Geoffrey Noer		Email:
Cygnus Solutions

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to