This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
RE: mySQL, mSQL, PostgreSQL with cygwin ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: mySQL, mSQL, PostgreSQL with cygwin ?
- From: Horak Daniel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:04:28 +0100
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> >A contributed PostgreSQL 6.4 port in binary form is also
> available at this
> >location, but it's only supposed to run on NT
> Very good. I also downloaded the 6.4.2 source and will try to
> compile it.
> Too bad there isn't a diff file at your location, but if I
> fail, I will
> install the binary, for sure.
Patches for 6.4.2 are at http://www.askesis.nl/AskesisPostgresIndex.html,
they are included in the development snapshots
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com