This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
RE: mySQL, mSQL, PostgreSQL with cygwin ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: mySQL, mSQL, PostgreSQL with cygwin ?
- From: Horak Daniel <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:04:28 +0100
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
> >A contributed PostgreSQL 6.4 port in binary form is also
> available at this
> >location, but it's only supposed to run on NT
> Very good. I also downloaded the 6.4.2 source and will try to
> compile it.
> Too bad there isn't a diff file at your location, but if I
> fail, I will
> install the binary, for sure.
Patches for 6.4.2 are at http://www.askesis.nl/AskesisPostgresIndex.html,
they are included in the development snapshots
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org