Re: B20.1: 'tsort' missing...where to get it?

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Shane Y. Gibson wrote:

> I just installed B20.1 release, and it appears that
> 'tsort' is missing from the distribution.  It appears
> that it existed in B19, but is now gone.
>
> I very much need this, as it is required for the HTDig
> program.  Any pointers or help would be greatly
> appreciated.

tsort is found mostly on SysV based systems, and it'll probably be
not on Cygwin. More often than not, tsort is used for sorting archive
entries and such, and ranlib can do that and more.

If you need it for something else, you can possibly get it out of
one of the Linux packages. I believe it's part of util-linux.

Regards,
Mumit