Re: cygwin32 native tcl7.6/tk4.2?

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, HASEGAWA Kay wrote:

> Does anyone have patch for making cygwin32 native tcl7.6/tk4.2?
> I skipped b19 and recently installed b20.1. Then I found
> 'flash' does not work with the native tcl/tk.
> Is this OK with recomiled one by egcs-1.1.1?

You can always get the tcl/tk from the b19 source tree and build it
for cygwin b20. The version you're looking for is rather old, and
may be hard to find prebuilt somewhere on the net.

However, I strongly suggest you upgrade your code to work with Tcl/Tk
8.0.x.

There is no "flash" command Tcl/Tk. Most Tk widgets support a flash
command and that should work just fine.

  % button .b
  % pack .b
  % .b flash