Re: HOWTO: Building Cygwin/Mingw32 cross-compiler

On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 11:20:40AM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>> For instructions on how to build Linux-hosted cross development tools for
>> Cygwin or Mingw32, visit:
>>
>>   http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/
>>
>> Hopefully, I won't have to answer tons of email on this from now on. Then
>> again, since nobody seems to read mailing list archives, it's probably all
>> in vain ;-)
>
>we will duplicate the mailing archive on our site and add a full functional
>search engine to it with a direct front-end on our homepage in a couple of
>days, so people may scan the archive before posting.
>
>This would be a good suggestion for the Cygwin project's homepage too.
>Geoffrey, DJ?

Let the list know when you've accomplished this and we'll make an appropriate
change to our web page.

FYI, the mailing list archives are available in a convenient form here:

ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/mail-archives/

These are generated in real-time.

-chris