RE: [Q:] Has Mail Delivery Changed?

Perhaps its best to take this discussion off-line.

I'm not sure what (or if) there is a problem on the Cygnus side.  As you
can see, the message I got from you via the list is below and clearly
has a "Sender:" field.  Then again, that doesn't mean that Cygnus is
responsible for the field I see I suppose!;-)  It is possible, however,
that if you consistently are missing the field now that something along
your path is causing/contributing to the problem.  In any case, I don't
claim to know anything about mail routing or its standards.  Still, this
discussion on the list is probably for-not.  Direct contact with Cygnus
is the best way to understand where your problem lies.  If you care to flame
or otherwise respond to my comments, you can do so directly.  I don't think
the mail list needs to be concerned with any future discussion!;-)

Larry