Re: Lets get this streight.

Alan Grimes wrote:

> just be warned, I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!!! (netscape is messing up worse than
> usual today so I'm going to have to reboot after finishing this.)

Another derogatory word about Netscape again, I'll send you 10 AOL
disks!

> DOES THIS PHRASE NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU??? WHY DO YOU NOT ANSWER THIS REQUEST
> RATHER THAN GOING TO GREAT LENGTHS TO EXPLAIN TO ME THAT I'M A MORON
> WHEN I ALREADY STATED AS MUCH IN MY "PS:".

Hold on a minute... "Explain to me that I'm a moron,"  That proves
again, Windows 98 makes everything better!

> THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO. I HAVE NO INTREST IN YOUR FUMBLING ATTEMPTS AT
> MAKING A PIECE OF $#!+ (WINDOZE) SHINE... I DISLIKE BEING ON YOUR MAILINGLIST
> BECAUSE IT CHEWS UP ALL MY BANDWIDTH AND TIME!! :( THAT MEANS I'M NOT TRYING TO
> GET YOUR [THING] TO RUN ON MY PIECE OF CRAP. (IT CAN BARELY RUN SOLITARE). I'M
> TRYING TO SALVAGE SOME USEFULL BITS OF CODE FROM IT TO HELP ME WRITE MY OWN OS.
> THIS IS WHAT I NEED:
>
> I ALREADY HAVE COMPILERS. I DON'T HAVE A LINKER THAT WILL read microsoft .obj
> and TARGET ARBITRARRY EXECUTABLE FORMATS!!!! BESIDES DJGPP
> IS 32 BIT, I'M TRYING TO DO SOMETHING IN REAL MODE HERE...

Say something nice and someone will tell you where to find what you
want.  You have to pay money for it, though.

> NO $#!+ SHERLOCK!!!! WAS I TRYING TO RUN IT???? HELL NO!! I WAS TRYING TO
> EXTRACT MY PRECIOUS BFD LIBRARIES FROM THE GODFORSAKEN DISTRIBUTION OF YOURS.

Say something nice, and someone will tell you.

> WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP RESPONDING TO MY POSTSCRIPT RATHER THAN THE BODY OF MY
> TEXT? IS THE IDEA OF SOMEBODY TRYING TO DEVELOP HIS OWN OS TOO DEEP FOR YOUR
> FEBLE MINDS TO COMPREHEND?

How many drink did you have when you wrote that?

> EXCUSE ME? ARE *YOU* TRYING TO TELL *ME* WHAT *I* WANT? I THOUGHT THINGS WORKED
> THE OTHER WAY AROUND... FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST WHATEVER YOU LIKE BUT DON'T TELL ME
> WHAT I WANT BEFORE PKZIPING THE SOURCE OF THE DISTRIBUTION AND SENDING IT TO ME!

You just turned about a dozen people who want to help you off.

> I DON'T F@$%ING CARE. GOT THAT?
>
> I COULD DUST OFF MY OTHER PARTITION AND SEE IF I STILL REMEMBER MY LINUX
> PASSWORD. BUT EVEN IF I GOT IN TO LINUX I WOULD HAVE NO CLUE AS TO HOW TO GO
> ABOUT DOING ANYTHING WITH THAT .bz2 OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU GOT ON YOUR FTP. I'M
> REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD TO GO THOROUGH THE TROUBLE OF FIGURING OUT. I HATE UNIX
> ANYWAY AND AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO ATTEMPT TO EMULATE IT ON WINDOZE OF ALL OSSES.
> (my os will include an emulator for backwards compatability, that's all).

Refrain from alcoholic beverages and mind altering substances for a
week.  Wash your mouth.

May your OS shine!
-