Re: Major Majordomo Problem (maybe didn't eat well)

Andrew Mickish wrote:

> The gnu-win32 mailing list delivers messages about 2-3 days after they are sent,
> which I have never seen from any other mailing list (in about 10 years of
> subscribing to and maintaining mailing lists).  If it were a moderated list, and
> we were waiting for a moderator to peruse each message before forwarding it, I
> could understand it.

Hey! I like it! It keeps you reading every message for days hoping to see yours!
hahahahah :)

Hope they fix it soon :)

Yep, at least it keeps the message 24 hours, and sometimes 2 days in my case.

Joaquin Grech
!     C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t    S u r v i v e        !