Re: B20: weird variables bug (tryed on win98)

 pvogel> I also have trouble with configure on Win98, trying to
 pvogel> configure gnumake, the resulting config.h has everything
 pvogel> #undef, even though many obvious ones should be configured.

Same problem here on Win98 when trying to configure SSH.  Also, the
configure hangs (apparently in sed) while outputting one of the
Makefiles.  I have also managed to wedge my machine completely just
trying "ls -l | head".

None of these things happened with B19+coolview.

Does anyone out there have a handle on these problems?  Is there any
timeframe for a fix?  (Just asking; not demanding.)

 - Pat
-