Anyone got "v" to compile w/g++?

Hiya,

Did anyone succeed in getting "v" (C++ toolset for GUI buidling) to compile
under g++?

The makefile that comes with v 1.20 didn't make it (can't get it to work),
so I rolled my own. Now I'm stuck in compiling a file that uses OpenGL. That
might be due to using a different Makefile, while OpenGL might be disabled
for windows.

Any hints / pointers? Thanks in advance..
-