(Fwd) Missing routines in ntxlib

I sent this to the cygnus mailing list a couple days ago, but
never saw it show up, so I am assuming there was an error somewhere:

This question refers to ntxlib0.2-alpha.tar.gz

I have noticed that several of the functions decleared in
xnt.h are not actually found in xlib.c.

For example:
XDisplayName
XSynchronize
XCopyArea
XFreePixmap
XCreatePixmap
XGetGCValues

and others.

XCreatePixmap is actually referenced in xlib.c, but not
defined there.  Where should I look to find the missing
routines?  Do I use the standard X11R6.3 distribution or
are there special routines which have been modified for
Cygnus/ntxlib use?

--
"You have just won an all expenses paid vacation to Hawaii for 2 weeks!",
I got that call! Except its a place infinitly better than Hawaii, and

Kevin Plyler, AG Communication Systems Phoenix AZ. 85027
Phone: (602) 582-7670; FAX: 581-4884 / E-mail: plylerk@agcs.com

---End of forwarded mail from plylerk (Kevin Plyler)

--

-