Funky stderr/stdin/stdout

Hi...

I am running the Cygnus Win 32 Beta 19 executable.  I seem to be having a
problem with stdin/stderr and possibly stdout...

In two cases, I have experienced problems:

1. using CVS...no information is output to stderr or stdout as a result of
a cvs command.  These commands work fine under the "MS-DOS" prompt.

2. using the jdk jdb (debugger) - works fine under the "MS-DOS"
prompt...gets to the prompt under CYG and says: "Input stream closed".
Consquently, no more commands are allowed.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave Sames
Computer Scientist