B19: Sybase NT libraries failing

Hi,
    I've been trying to use sybase ctlib functions with the gnu compiler
with little luck.
    I've done the requisite port of dll file to .a libraries, but I
can't run the sample programs that come with the Adaptive 11 OpenClient
libraries because they core dump on ct_connect. I'm using the B19 EGCS
g++ compiler. Anyone have any luck using these with a gnu compiler??
                                                            pavel

-