b19.1 memory leak with file handles

I have noticed that one of my ported apps grows in size when left alone for a
long time, this did not happen in the original unix machine. I finally tracked
it down to this snippit (there are some variations, and they all have the same
problem)

-snip-

// This will eat about 64k every 5 seconds
void main() {
  while(1) {
    int fd=open("/tmp",O_RDONLY);
    close(fd);
  }
}

-snip-

The same happens with fopen/fclose, as well as with the fstat() fnuction call.
They are all logically similar on a lower level.
It loses aprox 16 bytes per open/close (NT's Task Manager tells me this)

As far as I can tell, it was present in b18 using NT4 sp3 too.

Otherwise the stuff works fine.
Great job guys.

bye,
marius.

marius van wyk.         marius@e.co.za         tel: +27 (83) 274 7855
notice: My email is spam-protected, so please add the word "antispam" to
  the subject field the first time you send to me.

-