Re: nroffsrc.tar.gz uploaded to deninc.com

Hi <vischne> (not the courage to sign your name, or even your nickname ?),

If I were a SYSOP and you said that, I would still not think I was being abusive, but really that it is one straw too many, there are warnings, he replied to you firmly but politely and you're saying he is abusive ?
Come on, back to the real world and thank him for the service he provides,

Al.

vischne@ibm.net wrote:

> I don't know why you are writing to me, but I'm tempted to think that
> you're being abusive, and that you are abusing your privilege as a
> SYSOP.
>
> At 01:54 PM 2/24/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >No my address is jman@lx.net that is my personal email address. I have
> >said it to the list 100 times. I also have it on the ftp sitewhen you
> >login. Its no big deal, I just hate when people gripe when I don't move
> >something out of incoming when the least they could do is email me to
> >let me know its there. I provide this service free an don't expect or
> >want anything in return, I don't even own a windows system. All I
> >expect is if someone is going to gripe about it they should at least
> >email me.

> >> Let's see:  Your email address is root@lx.net, not root@deninc.com?
> >> Because I notified you at root@deninc.com.  I guess I'm just too busy
> >> to remember your idiosyncratic mailing addresses and which ones you
> >> pay attention to.
> >>

> >> -
> >> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
> >> "gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text: "help".
> >
> >--
> >/*
> > * Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
> > * http://www.deninc.com & Email: jman@lx.net || root@lx.net
> > * Finger jman@lx.net for PGP Public Keys
> > */
> >#include <legal/disclaimer.h>
> >

> -

=-=-=-=-= ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :
Pour me répondre, veuillez enlever les deux moins de mon adresse.
To answer me, please take out both minus signs from my address.

-