Windows program using MCF

I am used to C++ programming with UNIX operating systems (Digital UNIX
and Linux) and so I'm somewhat new to Windows development. I actually
have a tiny Windows source and I'd like to hack it to modify its
behavior. Unfortunately this program uses MFC :-( and I'd like to avoid
using Microsoft Developer studio. I'm much more productive with Emacs
and gcc :-).

So I'd like to know if it is possible to take the MFC available in
Developer Studio (or an other Windows C++ IDE) and use it to compile
some source with GNU-Win32? Did someone here already do that?

Alex