RE: Please Help...

ShmooVe <ShmooVe@vvi.net> wrote:

[snip]
>                    Could someone send me a little test code ... say a
hello
>world proggie
>    that brings up a little window and a button??  (I hope I'm getting the
right
>impression on this gnuwin32) so I can get the feel of window mantiuplation.
Is
>it anything like JavaScript?  Thanx again guys

It's not much like JavaScript, I don't think. I've attached source for a
test program which creates a window with the string "Hello World" printed in
the middle of the upper half of the window, and a "Click Here" button in the
lower half (I've cc-d the gnu-win32 list in case any other Win32 newbies
would like a look).

You should be able to compile this source using

 gcc -c -o test.o test.c
 gcc -mwindows -o test.exe test.o

Good luck,
Colin.