Re: Problem mounting

>   Earnie Boyd (earnie_boyd@hotmail.com)
>   Mon, 23 Feb 1998 04:31:18 PST
>the format of the mount command is
>
>bash$ mount -b c:\\any\\dir\\name\\here /mounted/name/here
>
>is this how you enter you mount command?

I think that the original question about how to use the mount command
is entirely valid.  Anyone who uses FreeBSD or Linux knows that the
_real_ mount command has its arguments reversed to the cygwin version.

BTW.  When you use Midnight Commander, you may start off in the /dev/hda5
directory (E:\ Dos drive) whose parent directory is /dev (C:\dev in Dos).
In other words, clicking at the top of the /dev/hda5 column using mc.exe
or tkmc.exe moves you c:\dev, assuming you named such a directory on your
c:\ drive.
-