Re: Poor man's manpage reader for cygwin/ming

Larry Hall <lhall@rfk.com> writes:

> At 04:50 PM 2/20/98 GMT, vischne@ibm.net wrote:
> >
> >So, I repeat, Fabrizio, you are a liar.  Get off this conference.
>
> I personally find this kind of comment disquieting.  To me, the rather
> unrestrained personal attack is unwarranted from Fabrizio's original

Well, vischne has this -er- alternative sense of diplomacy. He
seemingly also does some useful things sometimes. So just let it pass
and hope that Fabrizio and whoever else gets in his firing line
doesn't get too badly hurt in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~ - (p.dalgaard@biostat.ku.dk)             FAX: (+45) 35327907

-