Inetd: sigsuspend could not be located.

Hi,

I'm trying to install inetd on my NT Server 4.0 SP3 system with gnuwin32
b18 + coolview, but when I try to start the service (or when I run inetd -d
by hand) I get a message box saying that 'The procedure entry point
sigsuspend could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin.dll'.

Anybody know what could be wrong? As far as I can see I followed all
instructions. Except that I renamed the gnuwin32\b18 directory to usr\local
(and changed all environment variables to point there), is that a problem?

Thanks,
Pepijn Schmitz