Food products have a born-on date, why shouldn't e-mail addresses?

We extract e-mail addresses DAILY off of the web (no newsgroups or AOL).

Now available for the first time: 150,000 opportunity seeker e-mail addresses.

These are 100% FRESH, and were extracted from Feb. 6-15! That's LESS than 2 WEEKS old!

You can't buy FRESHER ADDRESSES than these anywhere!

These strictly extracted from web pages using the following keywords:

MLM, Make Money, Ger Rich, ect.

Therefore this is a very specialized opportunity seeker list.
These are people that will ENJOY reading about your opportunity!

You may have seen up to 1,000,000 opportunity seekers being sold on the web for pennies.
But did you know that most of these lists are MORE THAN A YEAR OLD!
Plus MOST are  AOL & COMPUSERVE addresses!
(Nearly impossible to mail into, and the addresses change incedibly frequently
because of AOL's free trials, so imagine how deliverable these are after many months!)

Because our list is JUST general internet addresses (No AOL/Compuserver),
 you can use them for weeks or even  months and the deliverability rate will STILL be high!

Plus for a limited time, with the purchase of this list, you receive a FULLY FUNCTIONAL
10 DAY demo of the Stealth Mass Mailer! The FASTEST software around, with INCREDIBLEf
CLOAKING features! With speed of up to 250,000/hour on a regular 33.6 modem,
mailing out your sales letter has never been easier or faster!

Our FRESH Opportunity Seeker can be purchased in the following packages:

50,000   addresses- JUST $139
100,000 addresses- JUST $199
150,000 addresses- JUST $249!!

And remember, with any purchase, you get the 10-DAY STEALTH DEMO FREE!

WARNING:      ** Please do NOT e-mail us with questions **

If you are interested in finding out more, please fax your:
FULL NAME &  PHONE NUMBERS(day/evening),

TO: 416-663-3320

**You don't need to have a fax machine, just use your modem and fax software**

If your fax arrives during business hours, one of our sales representatives will contact you the same day.
If after business hours, you will be contacted the following business day.

Thank you for your time.

-