Re: lack of tcp.h/udp.h

In article <34EB53A4.53E8@swix.ch>, Gregor B. Heini <tnt@swix.ch> wrote:
>Hi
>
>does the cygwin32 distribution lack the header files tcp.h and udp.h
>(needed by some programs I'd like to compile) or are their defines like
>those of malloc.h contained by some other header file? Thanks for any
>hints.

Here's a hint:

	cd /usr/include # or wherever your include directory is
	find . -name *.h | xargs grep one-of-the-defines-you-are-referring-to

That would answer your question pretty definitively, I think.
--
http://www.bbc.com/	cgf@bbc.com			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."