Re: (Fwd) RE: (Fwd) YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN FIND YOU!

Paul Garceau wrote:

>  Understood...the problem is that a) there is no pre-stated policy on spam
> for this mailing list and b) persons with evil intentions...in terms of
> spam...have no concept of how truly inconsiderate they are.

OK, here's a stated policy: no spam should be sent to the list!  :-)

Not that that will make any difference at all.  I think the best thing
is to ignore it.  The list doesn't get that much spam.  If the amount
increases, I'll switch things so you can only send mail to the list
if you're on it.  (I'd rather avoid that if possible).

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com