Re: (NBY) 'Heap_init: unable to allocate heap, win32 error 87' from gcc.

Go to URL http://www.findmail.com and search for

gnu-win32 heap

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com

add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.