Re: sockets and forking under W95

I posted something about this before, but still havent found the problem.

I am running the same enviroment you are with the same results.

My solution (hmph) to this was easy (dont use fork()), fortuneately for me, I'm
able to manage my clients connections such that I only ever need one socket
request at a time.

I am awaiting the day when either B19 comes out (maybe it'll go away) or i can
find the real problem.  I've been unable to concentrate on this problem as of
late, but would be interested in seeing more on this topic, either on the
list, or in personal e-mail.

Craig Nelson