Re: Please Help...

mailto:ccurtin@trintech.ie
> Senior Software Engineer
> Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,           http://www.trintech.com/
> South County Business Park,
> Leopardstown,
> Dublin 18.
> Tel +353-1-2956766              Fax +353-1-2954735
>
> How do you explain school to a higher intelligence?
>                 -- Elliot, "E.T."

Hey Curtis...  Yeah. I finally figured that out by looking through part of
the
doc's again. tehehe...  Anyway Another question for everyone.  Is there a
shell
program for gnuwin32?  You see, I'm a college student learning C++ using
TC++
and/or DJGPP.
(TC at school, and DJ at home :)  and I'm really new to UniX and LinuX
commands.  I am a quick learner though.  I seemed to have went thought all
the
executible's and there seems to be no shell like RHIDE.  I thought gdb was
the
shell, seeing how it's 850k, but it seemed to be some other type of shell I
don't understand.  I'm doing the best out of everyone in my C++ class so
I'm not
code illeratate (but i can't spell) by far.  It's just I don't know how to,
let's say, write code in wordpad and then compile it with gcc without help
files
etc....

            Thanx for everyones help
            Jimmy McMillan