offering ftp and/or web space for ported GNU software

Hi *,

just an offer:

We can host an archive for ported GNU tools/software here on
ftp.franken.de and we can also offer web space for related
documentation on www.franken.de (absolutely non commercial, though).
We are connected to one of the major German backbones (BWIN) through
a switched 10 Mbit/s connection.

Can anybody comment on whether this would be ok or not ?

Comments on how to set-up this site in order to achieve best efficiency
without having me to administer more than absolutely necessary are
welcome, too.

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-