rcp fail

Hello, everyone:

I finally make the telnet daemon work for my Windows NT machine ( Thanks to
Mr. Sergey's remote pack). However, I am still trying to figure why the rcp
fail as well as rlogin. The following is the message I received.
[
 A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket.
]
I have put the proper .rhosts file in the home directory.

Thank you for the help.

Sincerely,
Wei Ku

***************************************