Re: concurrency problem (crash) of gnuwin32 b18 in nt 4.0 sp3

Hello Fred
Try running the batch file with 'cmd /c test3.bat'. It sounds like
a memory leak (memory being allocated and not freed over the course of the
loop). Doing 'cmd /c test3.bat' will run each part of the loop once
and hopefully free any memory allocated at the end of the loop.
your test1.bat worked fine for me (win nt 4.0 sp3, gnu-win32 with coolview)
Pat

test3.bat:

 diff a b
 ls -C