Network programming

Hello All,

	I'm now looking for network programming tools and libraries on
both Windows and Linux environment. Some of the library codes seems to be
missing from both the gnu-win32 and the linux library. Can any one tell me
where can I find the library code for network programming using gnu c/c++?

	Thanks a million in advance.

Ricci

-